
Well, before this part of the training i didn't even know that Really Simple Syndication feeds existed. A good idea to dodge all those annoying advertisements on regular sites, but to be honest I found few feeds that I actually wanted to subscribe to.
I didn't enjoy this exercise that much. I found the Bloglines site difficult to navigate, and got frustrated with the whole thing. The exercise description got me confused about whether I was supposed to create a second blog on the bloglines site and link my first to it, or the other way around. Not to mention the screenshots of which tabs to click....still can't find that rotten share tab. In the end I just subscribed to the required 10 RSS feeds, and played around with my first blog until I figured out how to link the feeds to it.
I ended up linking 3 of the feeds to my blog, and have left a link to my bloglines account ( http://www.bloglines.com/blog/arwenfallstar) to show I did create one.
I didn't enjoy this exercise that much. I found the Bloglines site difficult to navigate, and got frustrated with the whole thing. The exercise description got me confused about whether I was supposed to create a second blog on the bloglines site and link my first to it, or the other way around. Not to mention the screenshots of which tabs to click....still can't find that rotten share tab. In the end I just subscribed to the required 10 RSS feeds, and played around with my first blog until I figured out how to link the feeds to it.
I ended up linking 3 of the feeds to my blog, and have left a link to my bloglines account ( http://www.bloglines.com/blog/arwenfallstar) to show I did create one.
No comments:
Post a Comment