Sunday, May 11, 2008

#10 Play around with Image Generators

Woohoo, another fun part of the training. I loved doing this one......though there were too many generators to choose from >< .

Of the 3 online generator sites suggested for this activity, I decided against Letter James ( http://www.letterjames.com/start.php?mod=image-personalization) because I thought it was a bit boring just putting together collections of photos. FDToys (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/) was used in #6 More Flikr Fun, and while I did have fun with that site I wanted to do something different, so I went with The Generator Blog (http://generatorblog.blogspot.com/).

There were some very odd generators here, such as "the Worm Painting" generator, "The Parselmouth" generator and the "Hair Particle Drawing" generator. In the end I mostly played around with the "Funny Face" generator (http://www.pichacks.com/). This one basically took one picture and creates a mirror image of each side of the picture. I used another photo of my beloved bird and ended up with one side looking like a really obese bird sitting facing the camera (which I have added to this post :D ) and the other just an odd dark shape floating in space.
Will definately use this in the future.

No comments: